About Me

Monday 9 February 2009

New words, new sites, new ways

My tonsillitis is clearing, but I still see it necessary to eat a lot of comfort food (I have just devoured quarter of a toffee and pecan cheesecake), wear baggy knitted cardigans, drink excessive amounts of tea and go to bed very early.

Whilst eating and drinking lots, I have been finding lots of fab blogs and sites and new pretty things for my kitchen, which will hopefully be finished soon.

Socrates Adams- Florou has started an adventure blog called Choose your own adventure. The suspense is brewing; the chapters are a result of people voting for a particular outcome. I think it might get weird. Fantastic.

Save the word is a brilliant site (a recent find whilst reading Beth's blog), so many words, so much inspiration. I am liking the words: Mulomedic, quibbleism and pigritude. I am wondering who writes the definitions:
bumposopher - one learned in bumps
Mary's boyfriend is a bumposopher, and couldn't stop fondling everyone's head at the dinner table.

I have spent a considerable amount of time on twitter today, I signed up a week or so ago with no idea on what it is or what you are meant to do. Anyway, I am there to twit me or whatever it is.

1 comment:

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

hi jo - i am glad you like the adventure blog - thanks for your consistently kind words