About Me

Wednesday 9 November 2011

My head... this second.

Do I stay on Twitter or not?
Do I keep my left ovary or have it removed?
Do we attempt a round of ivf or have it as (it seems) how nature intended?
Do I have it all taken out?
What about early menopause?
I need to remember to reply to that text...
Will HRT make me grumpy... how will it change me?
How do I deal with not being able to have children?
Do I need to keep talking about it?
Should I stop expecting people to understand?
I need to reply to him
Why hasn't anyone been in touch?
How am I going to pay the mortgage next month?
Must remember to call Dad...
There is no food for dinner
What if adoption takes too long?
What if I resent my friends, siblings when they have children?
What if the new cyst grows as fast as the other
Can I take another 6 weeks off for more surgery?
I need to reply to email
Who will look after me?
Who will run my business?
What if the girls don't like me?
What if I get homesick?
How am I going to do this?



No comments: