About Me

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Lunchtime boredom

I am still trying to write the Media Pack for our cartography services. It is boring. I did actually finish it on Friday and it was good, but I saved an old version and now I have to start again.
I keep finding myself in my draft emails writing snippets of stories and thoughts so I can put something on here. I know from a conversation with a friend on Saturday that I am not the only one to do this.
It looks like I am sending lots of emails. It looks like I am very busy, which I am, I just can't be bothered to do it.
I am tired. And bored. My hectic weekend of seeing friends, travelling the country, meeting new people and having fun with someone I shouldn't has taken its toll. Too much action in a short space of time.
I have booked my flights to Australia too. That is very exciting. I want to be planning my trip, not writing about our unrivalled cartographic service.

No comments: