About Me

Friday 23 May 2008

Sunshine + Bank Holiday = Madness

I had a wander through town at lunchtime and it seems that the sunshine and impending bank holiday has had a strange affect on some people.
Today I saw a very orange woman who obviously wanted to show off her tan; the fact that it was fake and blotchy didn't seem to matter or influence her decision to wear a very short skirt.
I passed a man dressed as a Mr Whippy ice cream and a girl in a bikini handing out pots of ice cream. I am not sure who looked more ridiculous.
The hot dog seller was in a particularly jovial mood - he was singing at the top of his lungs, well not really singing - just making noise.

I tripped in front of a jam-packed bus. My recovery wasn't as graceful as it could have been. I blame the sun for being in my eyes.

No comments: